The Week in Review is a collection of all the posts written here at getindiegaming.com, videos uploaded to our YouTube channel together with a selection of links to other things we found interesting this past week. More generally these items are related to all things video games. On occasion we will look into other things such as lifestyle, news items although mostly these things are games based as after all, that’s what we really do, isn’t it?
Please feel free to send us anything you think we might like to see. The easiest way to get in touch with is us via Twitter although feel free to drop a note in the comments section below.
With that, lets get stuck in, shall we?
Posts from the Past Week:
Here’s everything that made it onto the website this past week:
- Graveyard Keeper possibly coming to the Switch
- Indie Great Gone Home is Switch Bound
- The Greater Good looks set to offer a classical RPG experience within a modern take of the genre
- Inmost, a 2D puzzler looks pretty darn amazing
- Darkside Detective 2 is headed to Kickstarter
- Necrobarista gets a launch timeline and a new trailer
- Graveyard Keeper: It’s ok.
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Nintendo Switch Review: It’s amazing!
- Another week of tumbleweed – more soon.
Things we found Interesting around the Internet:
- Bloomberg suggests Amazon is looking at rolling out a TiVo competitor.
- Sony announced they had sold over 3 Millions PS VR systems. They also showcased the top 10 most played games on the system. No prizes for guessing the winner.
- In one of those look back at this old tat type of posts, the BBC pulled together a few pieces of technology that might be unknown to some of the youth out there. Sadly we remember all of this stuff.
- Kotaku’s piece on the 10 hour 100% speed run for GTA V is fascinating. How? Just how do people do this?
Many thanks for reading, we hope you have an awesome what’s left of your day!