The Get Indie Gaming Week in Review is a collection of all the posts written here at getindiegaming.com, videos uploaded to our YouTube channel together with a selection of links to other things we found interesting this past week. More generally these items are related to all things video games. On occasion we will look into other things such as lifestyle, news items etc etc etc
getindiegaming.com Posts from the Past Week:
Here’s everything that made it onto the website this past very quiet week from us:
- Cuphead goes Triple Platinum
- Gamescom 2018 Indie Game full line up Announced
- No Man’s Sky sees Biggest Streaming Audience since Launch
- Defenders of Ekron the Definitive Edition comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Fury Unleashed coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One, & Switch early 2019
Ummmm…… sorry, this was one of those weeks where we really didn’t get much stuff done. We unpacked from moving out of the UK, but still, you know. We got sloppy content wise.
Things we found Interesting around the Internet:
- Ninja talks about why he doesn’t stream with Women. Can’t agree with this stance. As the phrase goes, he’s not made of sugar.
- One of the worst-kept secrets in gaming turns out to be true. The Android version of Fortnite is available exclusively on Samsung devices at launch.
- The Verge put together a great little piece on the Next update for No Man’s Sky. Well worth a look over.
- Can games change people’s minds? A nicely put together feature piece with input from NITW dev written by Brendan Sinclair at gamesindustry.biz.
- We took a look at a few things indie devs can do to help market their game. Forbes has done the same offering a few well thought out strategies to put in place.
- Another opinion we rather liked this week comes from Kate Fanthorpe over at the indiegame website. This one’s on Crunch and launch day pressures
Many thanks for reading, we hope you have an awesome what’s left of your day! Now we’re settled, We will be back next week with more content and videos – about time too!